The point is this guy is continuing to sell unhealthy dogs for profit with no hesitations.My pup has had similar hair loss problems since he was 6 mos (he is now 4) and it has been an on going battle with antibiotics, vitamins, and anything else my vet and I could come up with.

It is a relief to know that I am not the only one - let's help eachother with anything we have learned over the years. I have found that Nuvet Plus helps with the coat a lot.

I've tried calling Wicks multiple times for any advice he can give on treatment and he has never returned my call.Any other suggestions?

Had an Experience with Wicks Silver?

Comments

Also the hairless comes with sores and a rash - typically on his belly area. We have cleaned this up using cephalexin almost every time.

Bettys Teacup Puppies - SCAMMER! FRAUDULENT BUSINESS!! BETTY'S TEACUP PUPPIES/ BETTY'S TINY YORKIES Bettys Teacup Puppies "She came into an agreement with me to send me a puppy within a given date and never sent out the puppy. I am out thousands of dollars and she..." Read more Bellaclan Border Collies - Housing conditions at Bellaclan Kennels owned by Laura Shaw Bellaclan Border Collies "Laura Shaw according to her web site wants you to believe her dogs live in paradise. What she fails to do is show you how they really live. Enclosed is..." Read more Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes - Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamute Dog Review from Utica, New York Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes "Vicky Deming sells sick & inbred dogs. The dogs & puppies are forced to live in filth. She lives in a horrible trailer of disarray and broken down filthy kennels...." Read more Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes - Kelly's Alaskan Malamutes claim they're not a puppy mill Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes "Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly ,Kirk kelly *** Falsely claiming that they are not a puppy mill The Independent Aug 15, 2017 Updated Aug 18, 2017 13 Malamute tied..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more